Hello Again!

I feel like I've been completely missing from the Blogger world but that's because I was working hard on a final project for my Sport Injury class about the ACL.  It was a lot of fun (nerd...I know, I know) and I learned A LOT about the ACL (apparently there's more to learn after studying anatomy for....7ish years?? of course there is!!) and to sum it all up, I'm super proud of my work.

And while I was missing, I see I've gained some readers. :) That makes me smile!! :) Thanks!! :)

Pause. I hear Fire Engines. It's 2am.  Hubby's gonna be tired in the morning when he gets home.

Why am I awake at 2am? Possibly because I went to a 10pm movie with my friend Megan...possibly because I decided it was a good time to catch up on reading blogs, and possibly because I'm enjoying taking a mini 1 day break from some schoolwork. :)

Anywho...I did do one little bloggy thing in the midst of putting together a research presentation...I joined The Train to Crazy in her Great Destash Challenge.  In other words.... I.do.not.need.to.buy.any.more.fabric. hahaha!  Granted, I probably won't be doing loads of sewing during the month of August (with residents moving back in and lots of ResHall bonding time to get the year started off right :) ) I am going to try to work in a little sewing each week. :)

Comments

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Maybe this is a silly question, but what does "destash" mean? I have seen that on several etsy sites. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like, cleaning out. Usually when I see it on etsy stores, it's when they're having a sale to narrow down their inventory to make room for me. For me, I'm "destashing" my fabric "stash" because I have two rubbermaid boxes FULL of fabric in my little apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Wendy!

    Congrats on winning my giveaway! I cannot find an email address for you. . . could you please let me know how I can contact you to give you your shop credit info? Thanks so much! :]

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Mandy! I'm one of your newest followers! Come check out mine if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week