Hoo Are You Tuesday

Here are my answers to the question over at Night Owl Crafting


1. Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?
I broke a toe once and it was incredibly painful...and right before I started pointe classes in dance.  I had to wait until it healed to wear my new pointe shoes.  Then, right as it was about healed, my toes clashed with my sister's toes and it rebroke. :(

2. What is your favorite drink?
Juice of just about any kind....or Coffee (no longer have to have it everyday! :) )
Also love A&W rootbeer and cream soda :) :)

3. When is your birthday! You don't have to tell the year you were born!
December 27! :)

4. Do you have an allergies?
Nope, other than poison oak/ivy, but I do my best to avoid that.

5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?
I favorite movie of all time is the Wizard of Oz!! I have almost all of the books in the series that L. Frank Baum wrote, plus I have the Wizard of Oz in French that I bought in Paris :) :)



NightOwlCrafting

Comments

  1. Oh no!! Rebroke your toe, that sounds super painful :(
    I'm following you back :) Thanks for checking out my blog!
    <3Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wizard of Oz- very cool. My friend and I, in highschool, had an obsession with Wizard of Oz. I still have my little collection of various Wizard of Oz momentos from over the years. I even have a VHS copy of the 50th Anniversary edition, still in the wrapper. Great movie choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that you got one of your Wizards of Oz in another language!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The Wizard of Oz in French must be a real treasure. :) Visiting from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wizard of Oz - cool!!

    Popping in from Hoo Are You - have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE wizard of oz too. My hubby hates that I like it :)

    Thanks for visiting my junk drawer! I am following back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wizard Of Oz... Classic.
    A&W Rootbeer... Also classic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy,
    I get poison ivy, too! Just by looking at it, I think! I just blogged today about your great passport covers! Check it out if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the drawing for the CSN giftcard today and you won! :) You can email me at thehandmedownhouse@gmail.com and I can get you the details.

    Thanks so much for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week