Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hoo Are You Tuesday

Here are my answers to the question over at Night Owl Crafting


1. Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?
I broke a toe once and it was incredibly painful...and right before I started pointe classes in dance.  I had to wait until it healed to wear my new pointe shoes.  Then, right as it was about healed, my toes clashed with my sister's toes and it rebroke. :(

2. What is your favorite drink?
Juice of just about any kind....or Coffee (no longer have to have it everyday! :) )
Also love A&W rootbeer and cream soda :) :)

3. When is your birthday! You don't have to tell the year you were born!
December 27! :)

4. Do you have an allergies?
Nope, other than poison oak/ivy, but I do my best to avoid that.

5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?
I favorite movie of all time is the Wizard of Oz!! I have almost all of the books in the series that L. Frank Baum wrote, plus I have the Wizard of Oz in French that I bought in Paris :) :)



NightOwlCrafting