Where I've Been Hiding the Last Few Days...


My lovely to-do list!! (and list of random things to remember...and the sticker from the banana one of us ate the other day haha) I try really hard to by Type-A.  I made a list...that's Type-A right? But by the looks of this list, you can tell I'm waaaaay on the other side....I'm most definitely a Type-B personality haha.

Tomorrow I have a semi-busy day (really just afternoon)...Class, the go to Wal-mart to get food for the Volleyball Tailgate...followed by the Volleyball Tailgate & game....then I have duty nights tomorrow night.  So I'm thinking I'm going to work on finishing some draft posts on my blog to give you all something more interesting to read than my to-do list! (At least it's on pretty paper right? haha)

Comments

  1. Looks like one of my "type B" lists, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I htinkmy lists look kind of like yours :) Thanks so much for the anniversary wishes! I made us a special dinner of chicken Marsla and corn souffle. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! I needed to proof that before I sent it, sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week