Honey Nut Chicken

One of my residents had been talking about how wonderful this recipe was that her mom found on the Food Network website.  It's delicious! :)  Honey Nut Chicken with Barbecued Succotash from Rachael Ray. Yum. :)  I'm not going to rewrite the recipe here because it's very well written at the original website.  The only thing we changed was that we didn't include the hot sauce.  Instead of the Montreal Seasoning by McCormick that the recipe recommended, we used the Israeli Spice Rub from Rachael Ray's website.  My grandmother had mixed up some of this a while back and it's really good! :)  For the barbecued succotash, we used a yellow onion instead of a red onion and left out the red bell pepper.

PS I saw on the Food Network site that you can print the recipes as notecard sizes.  Here's a link to the recipe card size Honey Nut Chicken if you want to put it in a recipe box or a recipe binder ((Julia...that's your cue to hit print when you pick out a box or a binder. :) ))

Comments

  1. I did not know that succotash was a food! I thought it was just something sylvester always said :]

    Sounds yummy though! I'm going to have to check it out... and find out what succotash looks like! :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week