I'm Back!

I know, I know....I haven't posted a blog in a week! I'm officially a slacker in that area.  On the other hand, I've been studying for my Exercise Physiology test this week.  This is a summary of what's been running through my head...





I feel like I did pretty well!  I know I messed up a few little details, but every question answered, I at least got the big picture right (I hope!).

Besides that this week, I used my recipe for Banana Oatmeal Cookies and cooked it in an 8x8 pan to make it more like a breakfast bar or snack on-the-go.  They turned out really well! Next time I'll make it in a 9x12 instead because in the 8x8 I had to cook it for 35 minutes at 350 because they were so think.

I also made some squash casserole with turned out really well.  I used fresh squash from the Farmer's Market! :) I'll post that recipe later! :)

Tonight some of the girls in my building are cooking dinner for everyone...it's our Family Dinner. (They all call each other sisters.) :) :) I'll post some pictures and some yummy recipes as a result of tonight's dinner! :) ((Have I mentioned I love the girls in my building this year? I did? Ok, just checking!! :) ))

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week