Our new favorite cleaning tool



Mr. Clean Magic Sponge. 10 100 points for you, Mr. Clean.  Our apartment has never been cleaner and we're just getting started! We got a box of these guys from Home Depot (random, I know, but they were in the middle of an aisle and I've been wanting to try them because Adam's sister told me she liked them).  They were absolutely worth the money.  Our floors are clean, our sink is clean, our stovetop and oven controls are clean, the fridge is clean, the tub is clean....the walls are getting clean (I need to get a chair to reach the top....)

We just got re-excited about these guys today and I just had to come write about it!  The only ones I've used are the original ones, but Julia said there is a bathroom one that works really well, so I'm going to have to try it!  I found out they have several other varieties too...including a mop version!

Comments

  1. The magic eraser is my best friend for sure!! It is also very addicting, because once you get started it is hard to stop!!
    If you try the mop, let us know how it goes :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these. A while (two weeks ago, maybe?) back I posted about 'em, too, 'cause I thought for sure my kitchen floor needed to be replaced (stains and whatnot), and my bathtub was "stained," too--but Mr. Clean took it right up! LOVE the Magic Eraser. Truly is magic. Woot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these too, lol. I like how it just disolves through time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi wendy!! i haven't tried to newer version....but the old one worked pretty well when we used it! i bet your home is sparkly clean now! have a wonderful weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOVVEEE those too Wendy!!! They really are like magic lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOVVEEE those too Wendy!!! They really are like magic lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week