1 10.75 ounce can cream of chicken soup
splash of milk
2 cups cooked summer squash
at least 1 cup cracker crumbs
1 cup shredded cheese
1/4 cup shredded cheese for the top
1/4 cup cracker crumbs for the top
- Beat the eggs well. Add soup and milk, stir until blended.
- Add the squash, 1 cup of the cracker crumbs and 1 cup of cheese. Stir.
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the squash mixture into the dish and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.
I forgot to take pictures of it when it was done..but here is the squash cooking!! :)