I'm linking up with Nice Girl Notes for "What's In Your Bag" today! Since I carry my backpack about as often as I carry my purse...I figured I should link up both of them!
My Free Kavu :) (I'm a bargain shopper...) & my backpack my Mom got me (she's a bargain shopper too!!)
Notice the red Delta tag still on my backpack from when I left the Nice, France airport? Adam makes fun of me for keeping it on there...but it's my souvenir!! :) There's also still security stickers on the zippers...
And the contents...
My backpack is where my Handy Dandy notebook lives (these notebook/binders (Five Star Flex Hybrid) are amazing...I been using this one since I was planning my wedding, and have used it for my classes ever since. It feels like a notebook, but works like a binder because you can add dividers and more paper. At the same time, you can flip everything around like a notebook. :) They're basically just awesome.
Oh, back to my backpack contents...
- Handy Dandy notebook
- my polka dotted planner,
- my green Gideon's Bible I got on campus one day a few years ago,
- some 5 gum,
- contact solution,
- an old business card of one of my Sunday School teachers from years ago,
- my side purse I made to take to France (which now serves as a perfect pencil/pen holder),
- and two floating pens that needed to be put back in the pencil/pen holder.
Sometimes a long-sleeved tshirt winds up in there...since it's not in there, we'll assume my most recent classroom was cold!
My purse contents...
- My change purse I bought in Nice at Market...it has a cigale on the front. :) I'm so glad I bought it!
- notecards to study for my recent Exercise Physiology Test
- Study sheet for that same test
- a list of houses I felt like looking at the other day when I was going to take a Sunday drive....sometimes it's just fun to go look at houses...good way to learn random streets in town as well!
- copy of a purchase order from a recent hall activity (the one where my girls cooked delicious food for everyone!!!)
- wallet from Adam's grandma that everyone compliments me on
- Campus Cash coupons
- Nail Buds travel nail files :) They come in handy
- 2 pens
- a Disney princess pencil...the kind you change the lead holders out...you used to get them at Book Fair! They were awesome..found these in the Target $1 section once. And I take a Princess pencil with me to tests in case I need encouragement while I'm writing (or a pretty distraction...)
- little packet of bobby pins that came from Claire's for about a dollar...so worth it as well.