Happy 50th Birthday Dad!!! :)

Dad's 50 today! :)

Here's the cake I made him last year because he LOVES Cheerios! :)

Like the table? It's from the Wendy's restaurant where Mom & Dad met! :)

Here's a side view without the Cheerio's and "spoon"

And top view...of the "bowl of milk" :)


I'll go ahead and post pictures of his birthday cake since I know he's not going to see it before I give it to him! They're at the campground tonight and we're going to go up there tomorrow night. I'm excited because the weather is going to be great! :)

Dad loves Banana Sandwiches...so I made him a Banana Cake with vanilla pudding icing! :)




Nothing fancy in terms of decorations, but it makes me think of his Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Banana sandwiches he likes so much...and for some reason it reminds me of Nilla wafers haha!

For the Vanilla Pudding Icing, all you do is mix a box of vanilla pudding mix with a canister of Cool Whip.  You can adjust the amount of pudding mix for how flavored you want it to be.

For the banana cake mix...check back tomorrow!! :) :) :)

Comments

  1. Aww, such a sweet post! And I love the picture of you and your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet daughter you are! I love the cake, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week