Here's the recipe! :) I initially got it from allrecipes, but changed it up a little, so here's my version...(it makes one 9x5 loaf.
- 1 cup self-rising flour (if you're using all purpose, add 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup veggie oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Sift flour (baking soda & salt also if using all purpose) and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, oil, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in eggs and beat well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Blend with flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in mango, mixing it just enough to evenly combine.
- Spray a 9x5 pan and pour in the batter.
- Let stand in the pan 20 minutes (while the oven preheats at 350*)
- Bake 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
PS....How do you like my plate I got at the antique mall a few months ago? I don't think it was really antique, but it could be!! Either way, it was only $2 and really really cute! :)