Knitted Scarf - Another Christmas present I made! :)


I made this scarf for my friend Catherine for Christmas. :)  I retaught myself how to knit and used a black & white yarn with a magenta-ish yarn to make is super soft and pretty thick and warm. :) She loved it! :) I made a scarf for my sister too that is teal and brown, but I haven't snagged a picture of her wearing it yet.

Now that Christmas is over, I can start showing off a few things I made for gifts. :)

Oh, and speaking of knitting, I'm thinking of trying out making something along the lines of a knitted cowl....hmmm we'll see!! :)  My ultimate goal is to make a blanket, but I want to play around with making smaller things first. :)

Comments

  1. Love the scarf, girlie!! SO cute! And a cowl is on my list too... I've been wanting to make one for a while, but I haven't gotten around to it :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week