March Meal Plan

This wasn't as easy as it sounds...but, then again, it's the first time I've ever done this!!  I planned a meal for every day that Adam doesn't work.  The plan is to go grocery shopping and buy everything we need for the month, and not do another big shopping trip until next month.  If we wind up not eating what was planned one day, we'll still have those ingredients on hand for another day!  This is one of those great things I learned at the Women's Conference this weekend!! :)  Since there's no good way to upload a pdf to a blog, here is a link for anyone who wants to use it/change it/just wanna see what I did! :) ((Let me know if it doesn't work...))  I included links to recipes that were online for some of the meals.  Some of the recipes I'm using this month come from this cookbook Mom got me for Christmas...


If you don't have it, you can preview the book through Amazon's link that I've added.  It's really great! :)

Also, I just saw where you can link up your menus at orgjunkie.com so that's what I'm doing now! :) Maybe seeing everyone else's menus will help me plan next month's menu! :)

Comments

  1. Wow, a whole month of meals planned? I don't think I could do it ... but I'm very interested, hope you will give a few updates how its going throughout March.

    I plan about 2 - 3 days at a time ... and thankfully the grocery store is so close that I take the babe on our morning walk (him in stroller) and we get a few groceries everyday. Whatever will fit in our stroller basket. If we don't need anything then we just walk, but don't grocery shop. It's a good 3 mile walk everyday.

    Sometimes I do have to make a grocery trip with vehicle for big thinks like gallons of milk, etc.

    Okay, off to check out your pdf.

    Happy Monday!
    Maegan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole month? That is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week