My Cookie Press!! :)

This may be my new favorite cookie tool Smile


I found this cookie press at Wal-Mart after Christmas, marked down 75% off because it was packaged in a red and green box! :) So I pretty much paid $2.50 for this guy! :)
I finally pulled it out and made some cookies today! The design that turned out to be the easier to work with (so far) was the heart design. I think it turned out really cute! I just used the recipe on the side of the box (Class Spritz Cookies) which are LOADED with butter in case you were wondering!  They’re good, but Adam isn’t a fan of non-sweet cookies, so I’ll probably use sugar cookie dough next time! :)  They will be a nice snack with my coffee though! :)
IMG_8136
IMG_8137

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week