Two more weddings and Two more engagements! :)

This has been a BUSY two weeks!!!  Here's a little summary....

  • SIL & Future BIL came to town
  • Took ^ Engagement pictures....soooo cute
  • Went to a wedding of family friends. (Adam grew up with her and I went to school with her)
  • Littlest sister came to town
  • TWO of my best friends got engaged
    • One of my best friends from high school is engaged to her high school sweetheart
    • One of my best friends from college is engaged to her college sweetheart (who I went to elementary school with)
    • Both of those couples ^ have cute "how we started dating" stories. :) :) :)
  • Went to a wedding of family friends. (I grew up with him, took dance lessons with her, and went to high school with both of them)
    • I wore the dress I made from a skirt!! Sooo cute and comfortable for an outdoor summer wedding!

Now I'm going to start reviewing for my ACSM Certified Personal Trainer test that I'm taking at the end of July!  Which reminds me, I need to update some workouts for my mom and my friend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week