The Real Air Force House Wife Of....

My sister-in-law started a blog this week!!!! If you've been trying to read my blog the last few months, you've probably noticed I've been MIA....due to the fact that I've moved, started a new job, and been out of town at least half of the weekends that we've been in this house (which is so far on the edge of the city limits, I cant get Internet except on my phone haha) Anywho, with my sister-in-law getting her blog started, it has encouraged me to pick mine back up! Yay! As you've noticed, I've posted some new recipes, and there are more to come!! Go check out Julia's blog...it will soon be full of lots of goodies...including good cooking I'm sure!! (I'm sure because I tried a recipe she sent the other day and it was yummy!!) Oh, and she's quiet crafty and loves to sew as well!! Go say hi and let her know I sent you! :)

http://therealairforcehousewifeof.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. OH yay, I love new blogs, off to check her's out.

    And welcome back, hope you stick around, I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week