Countdown to Vacations!

Beach:5 days
France:20 days

I started thinking today about what all I need to pack when I go to France!  Not much, because I've gotta leave room for some souvenirs!! :)  I get a little bit more excited every day, but I don't know that it's really going to hit me that I'm going to FRANCE until I sit down in the Birmingham airport and wait on my boarding time.  I still find it a little hard to believe that I really have a passport...and not the kind from Disney World! 

But, for the next few days, maybe I'll get on that sewing I keep talking about...and that scrapbook I keep thinking about.  I did learn a little more about making a blog pretty...so I guess that's an accomplishment, right? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week