Getting Ready for France!


Cell Phone situation figured out....check.
Credit Card/Debit Card situation figured out...check.
Voltage/Outlet converter...check.
Lock for my suitcase...check.
New Suitcase...check.
Euros ordered from the bank...check.
Bag packed...um no, no check yet.
I'm getting there!   Just gotta pick up my Euros tomorrow from the bank, set up my rental from Verizon before I go to the airport, pack, and make a "purse" to keep my cash in like this one: 
This one at Target was nice, but just not that cute.  So I guess I'll get to sewing! :)

Comments

  1. It was my graduation present from my parents last year! :) I'm going this summer instead of last summer because 1. Madame is going this summer and I'm going on a tour with her and 2. I wouldn't have had the time to get a passport and all that good stuff last summer if I found out on graduation day and headed out in June hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week