What I Wore...Monday?

I found a new site I like....Polyvore.

I thought you could just look at outfit ideas there. No. You can design them too!

Here is one I was playing with based on what I wore today...
The only thing that is EXACTLY what I wore are the boots from Target and the shirt from Old Navy.
My scarf is a different design, but this one was pretty too!  And I paid $14 for my Silver brand jeans at TJMaxx last December...and my jacket is actually from Wal-Mart ($30..with a hood too!).  The nail polish I'm wearing is Ulta brand, and the ring I'm wearing is a Zales ring my parents got me for graduation.

Anywho, what do you think? Have you played around designing clothes on Polyvore?

http://www.polyvore.com/12_11/set?id=40403583
12/5/11




Old Navy fitted tee
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Silver Jeans straight jeans
$70 - buckle.com

Boots
target.com

Tahitian pearl ring
$28 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

Leopard print shawl
£45 - fashion-conscience.com

Revlon Nail Enamel : Target
$3.74 - target.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week