A Few of the Christmas Gifts I've Been Working On! :)

Lately, I've been working on A LOT of Christmas gifts, but I can't post them up here as I make them because people will see them! :)  Here are some projects that I gave away today at Family Christmas Party #1. :)

This tray was made for my 14 year old cousin.  She looooves Zebra print. :)  This was one of those unfinished wooden trays from Hobby Lobby and I painted the edges and Mod Podged some squares and strips of zebra scrapbook paper to the bottom and painted her initial to add to the center.  Part of me wanted to turn it upside down, pretend it was a W and keep it. :)

I made these clips for the younger girls in the family.  The one of the left reminds me of a lollipop. :)  The pink flower was made with ric-rac and looks kinda like a rose! :)  I found the lunchboxes at Garden Ridge and used them as wrapping for the clips because I figured the girls could play with them or keep other hairbows in them! :)


I'm linking up with Along for the Ride for Saturday is Crafty Day! :)

Comments

  1. Cute idea!

    Come enter for a free paper bead necklace from Heart Strings for Orphans!

    http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2010/12/gifts-that-give-back-heart-strings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Wendy! I'm sure they loved their gifts! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love the tray! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tray looks so cute esp since I got to see it in person :-)
    and now I'm following your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week