Oh Christmas Tree....

I'm linking up with My French Country Home to show off our tree this year! :)

It's an artificial tree that my parents have had for as long as I remember...but we hadn't used it in the house for years.  A few times, we put it on the front porch and decorated it there.  Now I've adopted it until (1) Mom decides she wants it back or (2) We decide to invest in a newer one.


This is a cell phone picture, but the lights stand out really well, so I like it! :)

I managed to find the star at the Dollar Tree a little while back and I loved it because it was orange, so it went wonderfully with my blue ornaments from Hobby Lobby.  The rest of the tree is decorated with Fireman-themed ornaments, Coffee-themed ornaments, a few Auburn ornaments, a few "1st Christmas" ornaments, a few gifted ornaments, as well as some older ornaments from when Adam was a little kid. :)

I think my project between now and next Christmas is to make a tree skirt.  Now it's a little too late, because the sad little skirt we have is already covered in presents...but next year I should have a pretty one!! :)

GRAB MY BUTTON

Comments

  1. So pretty! I'm excited to decorate our tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are using my parents tree, too! Brings back good memories when I look at it :)
    Your tree looks so pretty and love all the white lights!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there! Thank you so much for linking up to my tree party - I love that you're using your parent's tree, even without a new skirt!
    Sharon
    My French COuntry Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. coffee themed ornaments sound adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week