Last Monday :)

"And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
'Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends"
-Michael W. Smith



Last Monday, I got to see one of my best friends from high school that I haven't seen in a long time.  Granted, I haven't seen many about 90% of my graduation class since May 26, 2005, but this one is different.  I haven't been able to just call her up if I had something to tell her (although I did find a loophole where I could feel like I was texting her...by sending text messages to her email. :) ).  I've written about her before...it's my good friend Holli who has been living in Mongolia as a missionary for a little over a year.

Well, she came back to the states for a few weeks and I got to hang out with her! We ate some delicious frozen yogurt, despite the chilly weather, and then just talked and  hung out for about 30 minutes or an hour.  She gave me some awesome fabric back that is orange and blue!!  I've got a few ideas of what to make with it...I just have to decide! :) The blue is the front of the fabric and the orange (sorry about the glare haha) is the back! I want to make something that will incorporate both sides of the fabric... :)



By the time she left, I was incredibly happy.  What a way to make a good day even better. :)  I do wish I had remembered to get Adam to take a picture of us before she had to leave.  I've decided we can improvise later over Skype and take a picture of both of our faces on the screen. :)

It was a great way to start the last week of classes. :)

Holli, I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week