Stylish Blogger Award

Wifey In Training gave me an award this week! Yay!! Smile

The rules of the award are simple: Thank the person who gave you the award and pass it on to 15 more bloggers!

I’ve given much thought to how I should go about this….because now that I have 80 followers (!!!!! maybe more by the time this posts!!!) how can I possibly pick 15??

Here’s how…I’m passing it on to the 15 most recent bloggers who commented on my blog! Here goes! :)

  1. My Mom Red heart (who doesn’t blog, just reads them! :) )
  2. Wifey In Training (She totally gave me the award…so I’ll list 16! :) She’s still stylish!)

Comments

  1. Awwww, how exciting! I've never got a blogging award before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and I wasn't expecting to see my name on the list. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awards are so fun, congrats to you!!

    Love your blog button "a & w" like the rootbeer. Yeah, like you haven't heard that before :)

    Lulu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you are so sweet! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for returning this award to me, Wendy. I am passing it on to the rest of my followers I didn't get to the last time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week