Tshirt into a Scarf! :)

I found a tutorial yesterday for how to make a t-shirt into yarn. How cool is that?? :) I thought it was pretty fantastic! :) So...as soon as I got out of class, went to a baseball game, went downtown to take some pictures, and ate dinner....I started to try out this new trick! I was so excited that I couldn't wait to make it into something! I wasn't sure how much one tshirt could knit, but I got a medium-length skinny scarf out of it! :) I think it's perfect for Alabama weather...where it's too hot to wear a scarf 10 months out of a year...but this tshirt one...and a skinny one at that! :) I'm excited about it! :)

  






These scarves JUST might be making their way to Etsy. What do you think? :)


Comments

  1. Wow! That scarf definitely fits in your shopping rules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love it! Definitely Etsy-worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scarf - I saw your comment on the Alabama Blogger site. What fun blog. I am also an Auburn blogger :) greendoordesigns.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i so want to learn how to knit... i love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week