I might be having a fabric sale...

Moving makes you realize you have a LOT of stuff! I have lots of fabric.......lots and lots of fabric. it would take me YEARS to use it all... So I think I'm going to work on listing some of it on etsy for $1-$2 a yard. I got most of it for a really good price and a some has even just been given to me! I just don't have the space to store all of it and realistically I know I probably will never use it all! :) So... in the next week or so, keep an eyebout for some super low-priced fabric. I'll combine shipping if anyone buys multiple cuts and put as much as I can in flat rate boxes, but I'll figure put the details of that when I start listing them! :) Hope you're all having a great week!! :)

Comments

  1. That's great! I am very interested! Please let me know if you do it!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week