Happy ...Dateiversary(???) to us!

Eight years ago today I went to the Shades Valley High School Band Banquet with a cute trumpet player and by the end of the night, I had myself a boyfriend! :) Both of our hair has gotten shorter...we've gotten taller...and Adam doesn't have those strawberry blonde curls anymore hehe! I saw two shooting stars that night! One while we were dancing on the porch of the Country Club, right after he asked me to officially be his girlfriend (this was before Facebook was even official haha)...and the second in the car on the way back to my house! He had already met my family, but that was the day I officially met his family! I met his sister on the lunchroom one day, and I had met his mom a year earlier at tenth grade registration, but I didn't know who her or her kids were!

Needless to say, I'm quite glad he invited me to go to Band Banquet that night!! It's been a good 8 years with my bestest friend!! :)

Comments

  1. how cute! :) that was also the night that i knew some day i would get a sister and a best friend!! love you both! happy dateiversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week