BBQ Lunch & a Wedding!!

I think I got a little sun today! We had our Sunday School “Supper Club” this morning…we tend to make it “Supper Lunch.”  We grilled out and soaked up some sun. It was so much fun!!  After that, we headed to Christel & Bobby’s wedding at AUMC.  It was so pretty. We looooved the music! Christel, you did a great job planning everything! J  The reception was at Kiesel Park…one of mine and Adam’s favorite places in Auburn!  I wish I had one of the old old old pictures of me and Christel to add here…but there aren’t any super old ones on my computer…so these will just have to do right? J
Congratulations Christel & Bobby!
p.s. I probably should’ve brushed my hair out of my face in the pic from my wedding!! Hahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week