Christmas Cards Ordered and Sent!

Check out our snazzy Christmas cards this year! :)
Isn't the tree so cute?
And aren't we so cute? :) :)

Thanks Julia for taking our pictures that day! We love love love them all! :)

By the way, these guys came in the mail SUPER fast.  I ordered them Friday afternoon, got an email Saturday saying they had been shipped, Sunday they started traveling to my mailbox, and I picked them up Monday morning!  I spent the rest of the afternoon working on my calligraphy skills on the envelopes, stamping the back of the envelopes with my Christmas stamps, and stamping them.  I had them in the mailbox before dark Monday afternoon (which these days is about 4:45 or 5pm!!)  I was pretty excited as you can tell! :)

PS I scheduled this post to go up a few days late so Mom would see it in real life first haha! :)






Cool Tree Christmas
Turn your pictures into personalized Christmas cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Comments

  1. Found your blog through Location Central and I love it! :)

    Adorable Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week