Blog Award from TRU TALES FEATS

Thank you so much! Smile

Last week I was given an award over here at TRU TALES FEATS. I’m a little late posting, but better late than never! :)

Here are the rules…

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about me…

  1. I married my high school sweetheart. <3
  2. I like coffee…in fact I’m drinking iced coffee with caramel right now…
  3. I love to sew & wish I had more time to do that!
  4. I love to paint, but haven’t in a while…maybe during Spring Break?
  5. I love school & going to class…I suppose that makes me a nerd! :)
  6. The girls in my building call me “Mom” and it makes me smile. :) I like to think I help them feel at home away from home. :)
  7. One day I want to be a real mom. :) My mom is a good example and I pretty much want to follow her footsteps! :)

15 great bloggers! Smile(my 15 most recent commenters!!)

  1. Through the Looking Glass
  2. Emerging Em
  3. Relatively Unique
  4. So I Say...Living Life to the Fullest
  5. This Italian Family
  6. the shepard life (who is in Uruguay right now, keep them in your prayers!)
  7. CHESTERRIFIC
  8. TRU TALES FEATS (who gave me this! You don’t have to reaccept, but you deserve it! :)) I’ll name 16 instead of 15!
  9. The Cellar Door Stories
  10. the cape on the corner
  11. Solamente Monos En Mi Casa...
  12. Wifey In Training
  13. At Home With K
  14. {Love Stitched} (PS I’m super excited about getting my necklace from her soon! :))
  15. This is what I eat.... 
  16. Fierce, Fit and Fabulous

Comments

  1. Aww, thanks for passing it on! That's sweet of you! :)

    I love that you married your high school sweetheart! Christopher and I met in college, but we were high school age (17 & 18) so we've been together a long time. Good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks so much!! You're so sweet :)

    I love coffee too, but I think I'm starting to drink it too much b/c I can have a cup at 5 and still go to bed on time, whereas I used to be more affected by caffiene. Oops!

    Love that you married your high school sweet heart, that rocks! :)

    xxoo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...Thank you, however, what's the difference between this one and the last one? The only thing I could tell was number 2 and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again ... I accept your award and give two back to you. They're waiting on my blog for you.

    xxoo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you so much, Wendy. I think I will hand them out to the rest of my followers that I didn't get to last time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey wendy! thanks so much! and thanks for your prayers! it's good to be home....but i miss uruguay too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week