Comprehensive Exam Today!

I'm posting this early because I know I won't be blogging Tuesday morning! :)

Pray for me today that I'll be able to recall everything I've studied over the last few weeks...month....(years really!) as I take my Comprehensive Exam for my Master's degree!
I'm excited and nervous at the same time!
Excited because I love this stuff...nervous because it's a big test!


Good books on the topic...you know, if you're like me and enjoy reading textbooks...don't judge. :)

       













PS My professor writing this test co-authored the second book...and the Anatomy Coloring Book is one of my favorite go-to books when I'm looking something up. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week