I have Coupons for a Pet Owner! :)

I got my paper this morning and there are $9.50 worth of coupons for dogs and cats….I have neither so….I want to pass them on to someone who can use them or knows someone who can use them.

First to comment saying they want them gets them!  Make sure you include an email address so I can get in touch with you if you don’t have it set up on your Google account. (If you’re not sure if you do, or if you do and you want to change it…go here for how-to instructions from Mandy at Mandipidy :) )

Included in this little pack of coupons is…

  • $2 off any 2 bags of Purnia Cat Chow or Kitten Chow (expires 5/15)
  • $1 off any 2 Temptations Treats for Cats (expires 5/1)
  • $1 off 2 10oz packages of Purina Beggin Strips (expires 6/20)
  • $1 off 2 6oz or smaller packages of Purina Beggin’ strips (expires 6/20)
  • $1.50 off 1 4lb or larger bag of Purina Little Bites Dog Food (expires 4/9)
  • $1 off 1 Cesar treats for dogs (expires 4/30)
  • $1 off 1 any size Pedigree Breathbuster treats for Dogs (expires 4/30)
  • $1 off 1 Pedigree Dentastix treats for dogs (expires 4/30)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week