I’m joining The Pleated Poppy for “What I Wore Wednesday" :) I figured this was a good week for me to start since I already couldn’t wear jeans because I burnt my leg cooking spaghetti (good story, huh? No really though, the water jumped out of the strainer and landed on my leg!!) So…in order to keep as much clothing as possible off my leg, I’ve been wearing more skirts and dresses (especially at the beginning of this week).
So here goes! :)
I took picture number one, then said to myself, “Hmm…can’t see the entire outfit in this picture!!”
- Shirt: Gap Outlet about four years ago
- Dress: A local boutique that closed last year because the owner wanted to pursue her dream of owning a bakery! Paid $10 because the strap needed re-sewn. Took me less than 5 minutes to fix! :)
- Sandals: Rack Room Shoes, I wear them LOTS. Here’s a link…do you know how tempting it is to buy the brown ones too? Or black??
- Purple Flower Ring: Market in Nice, France. I LOVE IT. (Hi blurry phone picture b/c Wendy was too lazy to take the camera card out of the computer!!)
- Shirt: From this store called G+G that just closed
- Skirt: Thrifted! :) I got it on a deal day, so I paid $1.50!
- Sandals: Same ones :)
- Necklace: I bought this pretty from a guy making and selling jewelry from his bicycle in Nice, France. :)
- Shirt: hand-me-down from a friend (sometimes being the short friend has its advantages!!)
- Jeans: Seven brand from Marshall’s ($10 yay!!)
- ballet flats: Wal-Mart
- Necklace: My sister-in-law gave it to me for Christmas. :) It’s an orange and blue flower glass pendant.
PS I’ve decided I look like I have shorter legs than I do in real-life in this picture…oh well!
I was a lazy slob who slept too late and then wore a tshirt and Nike shorts all day. :/ woops!
- Blue shirt: Old Navy
- Green Shirt: local boutique
- Coral Shorts: Old Navy
- Sandals: Same ones! :)
- Headband: Made by me! :) I call it my Wizard of Oz headband because there’s a little influence from the ruby red shoes, yellow brick road, Emerald City, and Dorothy’s dress. :)
- Shorts: Don’t judge…same ones as the day before, but I only wore them about an hour on Monday because I didn’t have anywhere to go after class and I just sat at home and studied. :)
- Shirt: Hand-me-down (from the same friend haha! :))
- Flip Flops: My favorites!! Chaco sandals last forever, by the way….I got these about 2 or 3 years ago, and I still feel like I’m getting a foot massage when I put them on! :)
- Headband: Oh Sweet Joy!
I didn’t look cute…although looking around campus, I was dressed less sloppy than a LOT of other folks, so I felt all right in my Nike shorts and long-sleeve tee! I couldn’t dress too nice to help out with 3-5 year old PE time at daycare! :)