What I Wore Wednesday–Week 2! :)

Thursday
0303011445
  • Shirt: Made by An Iowa expat wanders about the South The picture on the bottom is from her blog; it shows more detail! :)
  • Cardigan: Made by me.  Take a long-sleeve shirt, cut it down the middle, and stitch bias tape on the freshly cut seams…now you have a cardigan! :)
  • Jeans: American Eagle
  • Sandals: my favorites from my last WIWW post. :)
Friday
0304011334
  • Shirt: Old Navy clearance rack with solid pink shirt underneath from Wal-Mart
  • Cardigan: Target (clearance in the kids department! :) An XL fits the same as a Women’s Small for half the price!
  • Jeans: My $10 Seven brand jeans
  • Shoes: Ballet flats from Wal-Mart
  • Necklace: Eiffel Tower necklace from my in-laws

Saturday/Sunday = laziness. Too cold to go outside for this girl who was loving the 70* weather earlier… :/ haha
Monday
0307011539
  • Jacket: Old Navy (2002…I think I got my $10 worth haha)
  • Blue long-sleeved round neck from Old Navy (I promise they didn’t pay me haha, but I did get it on sale for cheaper that what it is online right now !:))
  • Teal shirt underneath: Gap
  • Pink floral flats: Wal-Mart
  • Scrabble Tile Necklace: Mom got it for me from Spiffy! Cool! for Christmas…I love it! It’s a scene from the Wizard of Oz (the book not the movie)
Oh No!!! That’s all the cuteness for this week!!
Haha. In all seriousness, I didn’t leave the apartment most of Tuesday because I was studying (see previous post…) and today was just GROSS outside.  I got rained on and I need new rainboots because mine no longer keep my feet dry in torrential rains. (But they do great in light rains haha!)


Comments

  1. I love the old navy sales rack! They always have crazy discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You look so cute in th shirt! Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week