Time for Changes!

I started this blog a few months after Adam and I got engaged.  At the time, I didn't know if this blog would become a journal for just me and my family to read, a place to show what I was working on for my wedding (I wound up creating a separate place for that here), or a place for recording married life.  Considering all of that, I appropriately named it after us… not overly creative, no, but it left wiggle room for whatever would come of this blog!

A lot has changed since 2008 - we got married, lived on campus, lived off campus, I started new jobs, we got two pets, we moved, we both started new jobs, had a baby, he started a new job, and now I'm going to be a stay at home mom to a one year old at the end of this month!

I think it's safe to say that it's time for a blog name change!  We're more than just A and W now…so, I guess I'll be brainstorming that…any suggestions?

In the meantime, we're planning his first birthday party! Soon, I'll post some of the pictures that I've used for inspiration.  It's going to be blue and green (to match his nursery) and we're going to snack on cupcakes and…I haven't decided what else!

Until then…here's a sneak peek at his invitation that I designed!  I've been making a few invitations/announcements lately for family and friends, and I'll be adding them to my etsy shop soon!

etsy - wendyamarie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week