Need Some Gift Ideas? $5 and under on Etsy!

I did a treasury on Etsy of $5 gifts, and it was more challenging than I expected to find a variety of $5 gifts.  There are 3 necklaces and 3 pendants on the Treasury, but then it gets more exciting! I included some vintage dishes, a little home decor, a purse, a nifty notebook...and a laptop decal that I'm seriously thinking my laptop needs. :)  Here's a link! Five Dollar Deals

Speaking of $5 deals...here comes a shameless plug for my Etsy shop! :)
Right now, all the earrings and notecards in the shop are $5 and under.
 The pre-made Passport covers and headbands listed are marked $8-$10, but...
 if you order an in-stock headband or passport cover between now and November 30, write "5DOLLARDEAL" in the message to the seller and you'll get them for $5 each! (I'll refund you the extra money through PayPal). Of course, feel free to order some earrings or notecards as well!  Also, if anyone has feedback for my Etsy shop (prices too high, prices too low, things you think I should sell...) let me know!  I sew, etch glass, paint, make jewelry, cook, and I have a metal stamping kit I've been playing around with. Thanks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week