New Updates Coming!!

I've got a lot to blog about....but right this second not much time so....

Look for my new door decoration with a Christmas wreath...

And my first attempt at making a pot holder from fabric instead of those loopy things we all played with in elementary school...

An exciting (so happy I almost cried myself to sleep) day with my friend Holli...

And school is almost over for the semester....weird.  Graduation for my Master's is only a semester away!

I'll update everyone with more details later...I've gotta work on my list of things to do today! :) ((It's a busy day!))

Comments

  1. Yay for pending updates!
    And cole from http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/ makes super cute wreaths in her etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear the updates! hope you have a great day wendy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week