Green Sauce

I'm quite impressed with the yumminess of this meal!! I basically just used some things from the freezer to create a unique sauce for my noodles (unique to me anyway!!) :)

**1 frozen bell pepper, sliced
**about 8 slices frozen zuchinni
**1/2 cup frozen broccoli puree
**a little olive oil with italian seasoning mixed in
**remnant of mozzarella cheese in the fridge (prob 1/4 cup broken up and thrown in the pan)

Warm in a pan on medium until nice and yummy!
Eat with your favorite noodles and homemade Rosemary Foccacia bread. :)

Comments

  1. Yummy!! This looks good.

    Came over from Mandipity. I'm a new follower!

    Come visit me
    www.foundintheali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week