Blueberry Muffins with a hint of Strawberry

I got a really cool cookbook from my in-laws for my birthday this year, 1 Mix 100 Muffins.  I have LOTS of blueberries from my Paw-Paw's old blueberry bushes, so I decided to make some muffins this morning!! :)

I used their recipe for blueberry muffins, but I made some tweaks (of course) that included swapping out some of the milk for strawberry yogurt.  I think the yogurt made the muffins a little more filling (less fluffy, and still so good!)  Here's my version!

  • 2 cups flour (I always use self-rising)
  • 1/2 cup light brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 cups blueberries
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 400*. Whip together the eggs, yogurt, milk, oil, and vanilla extract.  Add in the flour, brown sugar.  After blended, add in the blueberries.  Spoon into 12 muffin cups (they will be full, but it's ok, they don't rise too terribly much).  Bake for 20-25 minutes (I baked mine for about 23 I believe) and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week