I’ve been Featured!

So, I’ve been in hiding super busy the last two months or so!  But I wanted to fill you all in on something pretty nifty!

I was featured at pocketchange.become.com in their “Best of the Web: Be@Home” blog. :) Go here to see it! ( http://pocketchange.become.com/2011/07/best-of-the-web-be-home-30.html ) They chose the inspiration board I made for Julia’s Bridesmaids’ Weekend as the feature image. :)

And, keep your eyes peeled for some more recipes coming up.  There is cinnamon bread rising on my counter as we speak….it smells wonderful and hasn’t even made it into the oven! :) :)

Be At Home Interior Design Blog

Comments

  1. Congrats on being featured! I hope that you're having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature, girlie! And mmmmmm cinnamon bread... that sounds amazing! Can't wait for the recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature, how fun! I'll go check it out!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week