Plans, and lack thereof...




This made me and Adam giggle today! :)
It's pretty much describes what we're doing right now! My plan A, and plan B, and possibly other plans didn't  work as I planned, but that's alright! What's going on now works!  We're just constantly reminding ourselves that God's in charge of plans, not us. :)

Here's the short story.  I graduated with my Master's in May and planned on staying here for my PhD.  That could have worked, but it wasn't God's plan right now.  Then I planned on continuing working as a student employee by taking one class a semester as a non-degree seeking student.  That didn't work (who knew one class a semester as a non-degree student could cost as much as a full-time undergrad's semester? But with no opportunity for financial aid haha). So I waited to hear back about possibly working as a student employee without being a student.  During that time of waiting, I slowly started to see how God was trying to show me that I was just supposed to move on, and let Him show me where to go next.  

That would be a big move.  That meant looking for a new place to live and a new job (since the two went hand-in-hand before).  Friday night, I finally stopped trying to justify why I shouldn't change my plans, and decided I was going to do my best not to worry about what was going to happen.  Within the hour, Adam and I were offered a place to stay until we knew where we were supposed to go next. Awesome right?




That said, we'll see what happens next! :)

Comments

  1. Good luck. It sounds like God does have a plan for you and trying to have you open the right door!
    Love the quotes you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how awesome! Sounds like God has a great adventure waiting for you guys ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything works out! I'm sure it will!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week