Mandipidy’s Baby Shower! :)

If you don’t follow Mandipidy, you should. :) She has got some cute craft DIY’s, some precious prints for sale (I’ve got one coming in the mail!! Yay!!!!), and some AWESOME devotionals on Sunday.  In addition to that, she’s got a baby on the way! Her little girl, Abigail, is due VERRRRY SOON and some of her readers are contributing to a bloggy baby shower! (What a good idea, right?)  I’ve been thinking all day about what little girls need (besides the obvious diapers, tiny little nail clippers, warm blankets, and cute little socks…) and I’ve decided all little girls need a little dress!! :) Right now, I’m in the process of moving, so my sewing machine and supplies are packed up, but once they’re unpacked, I’ll going to make something very cute for little Abigail…this is my inspiration! :) It may not come out exactly like this, but it’s the idea I have in my head! :)

Congratulations Mandy & David!! :) Can’t wait to “meet” Abigail! :)

baby-dress

photo source

<

Comments

  1. so adorable!!! i love little girl dresses;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Wendy!! I am so blown away by everyone's thoughtfulness and support... this baby shower idea was just the sweetest! Thank you for being a part of it!! :)
    Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    Love your inspiration dresses too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week