Another Thrift Store Find!

Here is another skirt I found at the thrift store for about $2!

According to the tag, it was a part of a two piece suit.  The fabric is really interesting because it has the feel of upholstery fabric.  Although it's a solid color, it has raised designs on the skirt.  I think it's going to look really cute with a blue shirt...and I would have school spirit! :)

Before, it went about mid-calf on me (which made me look super short!!) and had a slit in the back.  The hips were a little big for me as well.  I shortened it about three inches so that it comes right above my knee, sewed up what was left of the slit, and took in the sides.  I'm quite happy with it! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week