I'm still here! :)

My mom pointed out that I haven't blogged in a while, so I figured I'd say hey to everyone who reads this! :)  I've been working on school, work, and preparing to go to the SAACURH conference this past weekend at the University of Georgia.  I was the Advisor for a group of 4 undergraduate students who went to this leadership conference for students who live on campus.  It was a lot of fun, but we were all pretty tired when we got back in town! :)  When I upload the pictures (after working on more schoolwork and workwork) I'll post some here!

PS I just realized Daylight Savings Time is November 7th.  Somewhere in my mind I thought it was going to be today (not sure why I thought that because it's always on a Sunday, not a Monday!) and I didn't even remember to change my clocks last night...but I guess that was a good thing, huh? :)

Comments

  1. I keep forgetting about time change. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one of those satellite controlled clocks, that automatically sets the time. Anyway the last few times it changed the time at the old standard, October and April. I thought those satellites were controlled by the government, and aren't they the ones who changed the times? I decided this time to just leave it for a week and see what happens next Sunday. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. missed you wendy!!! hope your doing well and have a lovely week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week