13.1 Done!

Adam and I ran the Auburn Classic Half Marathon today! It's a race I've been wanting to run since my first 5K in 2006. It was rough!!! There were some hills, and I rolled my right foot around mile 4.5. It's not unusual for me to roll my ankle when I run...it actually happens during just about every race we run, but this time it hurt a little more, so I slowed down for the next 9 miles haha! My mom warned me about blisters, so I thought I was prepared...but let me tell you...a blister in your arch is no fun haha! Needless to say, I was quite slow today, but still happy with my results (considering we jumped from a 5K to a half-marathon without doing a 10K first haha!) Plus, we got medals for finishing...how cool is that? I guess now, it's time to sign up for a 5K in February!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week