Pinterest Plan...

I think I've said before...I love Pinterest.

I have LOTS of things pinned that I intend to do one day...then forget about. So, I just looked over some of my recent pins and found a few things I'm going to work on this week. Yep, using Pinterest to help write my to-do list haha! :)



I really want to try to make some homemade laundry detergent! I've found a few every-so-slightly different recipes online, and this one seems like the most popular one! I'm going to start by cutting the recipe in half and using an old milk jug to store the detergent in.





I have a Silhouette SD, and now that they've released the Silhouette Cameo, I'm thinking there is going to be a day when it will be hard to find the cutting mats for the SD.  So...I need to learn this trick, and I have a few older mats I can use to practice on! :)




Source: etsy.com via Wendy on Pinterest

And...I really want to start the envelope system for our budget.  We already do a VERY SIMPLIFIED version of this...we keep a little cash out of our checks to go towards little things like coffee shop stops or eating lunch out. I want to make it a bit more rigid though, so that we hardly use our debit card, and just stick to envelopes! :)


Three things should be good enough to keep me busy right? Haha! (Well, those three things, but the other long list of random to-do's around the house!) If you've tried any of these projects and have advice for me in the area, please share! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week