Thrift Store Finds!

Yesterday morning I went with my friend Callie to a few of the thrift stores around us (we have four that I know of, plus a huge antique mall that's fun to walk through). She was on the hunt for some cool picture frames, and was just looking! I kinda wanted to find one of those coffee mug trees to put on my "coffee bar"...but I have a feeling that's going to be something I look for for a while haha! I DID manage to find some pretty great deals though!! :) I got a comfy chunky cream colored sweater for less than $5! :) At the next store, I found a really nice (heavy!) mirror for just under $7. I'm thinking about hanging it above the couch, under the shelf we put up. I also found a box of zippers (new and old!) for 25cents a piece, so Callie helped me pick out 15 of different colors and sizes! Time to make some purses now, right?? :) I also found a nifty little storage drawer for my craft room. I'm in the process of organizing the craft room/guest room/office, and I think once I paint this, it will be perfect!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week