Homemade Flour Tortillas! :)

I had some leftovers from stuffed bell peppers the other night (which I will post a recipe for that as well…they were yummy! I combined two recipes to make my own).  I thought the leftovers would be really good in tortillas…but I didn’t have any…and didn’t want to go to the store because I’d be tempted to buy too many other things! :) So I found a recipe! :)  I used this one from allrecipes.com but used self-rising flour instead of all-purpose+salt+baking soda (I always do that in recipes).  I also cut it down to make 8 instead of 60, because I just wanted to try a few to see how they came out.  I actually got 5 small tortillas from it.  next time I’ll probably cut it down to “30” and see how many large tortillas I can get! :)

downsized_0520011144

They’re all a little oddly-shaped, except the last one! :)

And, like I said, I paired it up with leftovers from the stuffed bell peppers….good choice! It was a delicious lunch! :)

0520011154

Comments

  1. yum....that looks deeeeeeelicious! i'll have to try out that recipe for quesadillas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week