Wedding Shower Planning!

One week from today, we’ll be having a wedding shower at the beach for my sister-in-law! :)  I’ve been planning off an on while finishing schoolwork, but now that everything is done, I’m working on the details! :)

Here is an inspiration board I made a while back for the theme of the shower.  This shower is a getaway for the bridesmaids who could get out of town and a lingerie shower in one. It’s going to be so much fun! :)

julia beach shower

I’ll be honest…I don’t remember where I got half of these pictures :/.  Some were probably stock photos even from somewhere!  If you happen to be the original owner of one of these pics, just let me know and I’ll give you credit! :)

Comments

  1. That's so pretty! I have to help throw a bachelorette party soon, and I have no clue what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I can't wait to see the details!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week