By the time this post is posted...

I'm going to be feeling the results of this:



I used to have decently in-shape muscles from dance, and wouldn't you know it, they didn't really hang around after 6 years of not doing dance on a regular basis.  They started to show back up about two years ago when I took a dance class in undergrad, but they ran away again.  I still have leg muscles that hang around because I walk about a mile or more a day from walking or biking to and from class or other errands or meetings on campus, but the abs have disappeared.  I decided I needed to do something about that.  Running helps, but it's just not the same as a real ab workout.  I've got the degree that taught me all I needed to know to make my own workout, but having the video tell you that you have to do ten more crunches really makes you push through.  If I were to just sit here and make my own workout, I would probably stop when I felt "tired." My Exercise Science degree has also taught me that just because you're "tired" doesn't mean you can't go a little further.  Funny all that just came to mind...because guess what two classes I'm taking next semester while I'm studying for my Comprehensive Exams...Exercise Prescription and Exercise Motivation & Adherence.  I feel like they go hand in hand, don't you? :)

Comments

  1. i haven't done crunches in awhile....or any ab workout for that matter! i need to get it in gear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week