Another Purse for Another Sister! :)

I picked out this fabric a while back, thinking I'd use it for something for me or my middle sister...or both. Well, this adorable clutch pattern I found at Skip to my Lou was perfect for my sister.  I added a strap to the side so she can carry it solo with her phone and wallet...or use it as a wallet in her purse! :)  I think the polka dots are cute too.  The instructions at Skip to my Lou Pleated Pouch Tutorial  were amazing!  She did a FANTASTIC JOB explaining everything!  Absolutely the easiest zipper I've installed in my life! :)

Tutorial from:


Comments

  1. Cute, cute purse and I love the fabric.

    Thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. Come again anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to give it to her! :)

    And I can't wait to make a wreath like you did! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week