We Went to a Wedding! :)

The Bride and Groom! I love love love her dress and her veil!


...And we made some pretty wedding gifts!
When we got married, I etched several glasses for decoration and our unity floating candle (and for drinking from later).  Well, Bo (one of the groomsmen) loooved them and showed them off to everyone for me! So...we thought it was appropriate that he and Cameron have some (with the monogram that was on their invitation!)


Also, we (I bought the supplies, and Adam assembled it) made a cake plate using a China plate from the 1960s! :) (Gotta love some internet research using the logo on the back of the plate!)  I don't have great pictures of the plate, but you get the idea!




And this is how cute we turned out for the wedding! :) We kinda wound up wearing our wedding colors (aww...how cute, a week before our anniversary!)



giveaways


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up     party!

Comments

  1. I love the cake plate, simple but very elegant. These are great to make and give away cookies on as well. Thanks for sharing. The wedding looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those etched glasses are great. A friend gives beer mugs to her guy friends when they get married or graduate or some other significant milestone. I think they're so great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Cleaning Schedule

Prime Day Deals 2023

Meal Plan for this Week